Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android/iOS or both)
We are looking for a qualified Mobile app developer to join our Technical team. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms, most especially for educational content distribution, and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you will be working with our internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications & writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Experienced in fantastic UX & UI design.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications (preferred educational apps) on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one mobile programming language (Swift or Java).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree/HND in Computer Science or relevant field
- Be teachable and open to learn
Method of Application:
- The attached file must contain relevant links to previous work(s).
- The subject for the e-mail should clearly state the title of job applying for.
- Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Selection is strictly based on ability to deliver and not necessarily certificates.
January 31st, 2019.