Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer (Front End and Back End)
We are looking for an experienced full stack Web Developer (Front End and Back End) to join our technical team. As a right candidate, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic, the integration of the front-end part as well as developing of the UI/UX.
If you have outstanding programming skills, most especially for educational content distribution, and a great passion for translating ideals into user-friendly, beautiful, innovative web applications, then you will love this job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding, troubleshooting and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Follow and learn about new and emerging technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
Requirements and qualifications
- Proven work experience as a full stack web developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released and running web applications.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages examples Java, Ruby, PHP, Python etc.
- 2+ years of experience with CMS framework e.g. WordPress
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc./HND in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Be teachable and open to learn
Method of Application:
- The attached file must contain relevant links to previous work(s).
- The subject for the e-mail should clearly state the title of job applying for.
- Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Selection is strictly based on ability to deliver and not necessarily certificates.
January 31st, 2019.